38 Miro is hot off the drawing board and this stylish 10-unit development offers a magnificent standard of living a mere short stroll from the bustling hub of downtown Mount Maunganui.
Local award winning JMAC Architecture have designed functional townhouses thanks to an intelligent use of space and smart design.
• Nine 122m2 three bedroom townhouses, each with two bathrooms over three levels
• Double tandem garaging in 9 of the townhouses; single in 1 - all with internal access
• All townhouses are north facing providing warmth and all day sun
• Exterior white feature boxes with batten screens for privacy from neighbouring properties without compromising daylight on half of the townhouses
• Low maintenance, "lock up and leave" townhouses making them perfect for holiday homes, rentals or home owners
• Stress-free upkeep with the provision of a professional body corporate company to manage the building and grounds
The location is superb - handy to the bustle and beach atmosphere of downtown Mount and offering a great lifestyle for recreation lovers. Blake Park sits on your doorstep - a myriad of sporting and entertainment fixtures held here giving this high-profile area much to look forward to. The squash club is down the road. Hockey, netball and tennis are all close as well. The Bay Oval is an internationally sized purpose built ground and the world class lights attract international day-night matches. The Mount Club is another short stroll - bowls being among the strong attractions to join this organisation.
The beach is within walking distance - giving 38 Miro the satisfaction of being close at hand to all of Mt Maunganui's attractions.
For more in-depth information please click on and copy the following link: