Instantly feel at home as soon as you enter this property. It's a place you will love spending time in. Classy house with high ceilings and spacious living, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living, double garage. This is a solid Celcrete home with eye catching appeal. The floor plan is well thought out, flowing from the welcoming entranceway to the formal lounge. Through to the kitchen with breakfast bar and the dining / family room. Great indoor / outdoor flow, the 761m2 is positioned well for all day sun and has two stunning outdoor entertainment areas, socialise rain or shine or just relax and enjoy the privacy. Raised gardens with veggies and herbs galore. Delightfully landscaped for easy maintenance.
Close to Ohauiti reserve and it's walkways is just one of the neighbourhood's many attractions. In a superb location for those seeking a peaceful lifestyle, alongside easy access to quality schools, shopping, restaurants and the CBD; this location offers an appealing range of lifestyle options making it a highly desirable place to live.
* Single level - high stud ceiling
* Open plan living and a large lounge / media room
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Indoor - outdoor living and covered entertainers area
* 4 Good sized bedrooms
* Spacious 761m2 (approx) section
* Quiet and private - fully fenced back yard
* Double, internal access garage, off street parking
* Room for boat or campervan parking
* Approximately 10 to 15 minutes drive to Tauranga CBD
To access property files, copy & paste: propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PAP10193
Viewings under Covid 19 - Red Traffic Light
Please note all viewings (via an open home or by appointment) for this property will follow Government and REA Guidelines for viewings where My Vaccine Pass is not being used. Only one group of people will be able to view the property at one time so viewings will follow a 'one out, one in' as well as adhere to normal Covid protocols.