• No Code of Compliance for the home.
• The owners have a letter from Council detailing compliance requirements and much of the remedial works have already been undertaken by a registered builder.
• Your chance for a bargain investment close to the Welcome Bay shops and schools.
• Currently tenanted, this tidy 3-bedroom home is to be sold "as is where is".
• Work together with the Council to bring this gem up to compliance.
The home feels warm and cosy and has an HRV system, with insulation to the top and bottom.
The interior is fresh and tastefully decorated and with new carpet in the open plan living area.
There is a single enclosed carport and additional off-street parking down the private ROW.
Rentals are becoming increasingly in demand, and so are affordable houses. This is a must-see opportunity for someone to own this tidy, comfortable and affordable purchase in Welcome Bay.
Our instructions are crystal clear - this home must be sold!
To access property files, copy & paste: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TGA13353